Legal and other
- Who we are
- Professional Memberships
- Information contained on this site
- Engagement Terms
- Financial Service and Credit Guides
Who we are
The Abound Group comprises Abound Business, Abound Finance and Abound Wealth. Each of these entities offering specialised and specific services.
Accounting, tax and business advice and services are offered through Abound Business Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 36 068 927 784).
Services offered under Abound Finance (including business & corporate finance, commercial lending, construction and development, residential & commercial property lending, vehicle & equipment finance) are delivered by Abound Finance Pty Ltd (ABN 39 655 722 071). Abound Finance Pty Ltd is affiliated with Finsure Finance and Insurance Pty Ltd (ABN 72 068 153 926, Australian Credit Licence Number 384704). Abound Finance Pty Ltd and its directors are authorised representatives of Finsure Finance and Insurance Pty Ltd.
All services listed under Abound Wealth ( including aged care, pre-retirees financial planning, same sex financial planning and wealth builder financial planning services) are provided by Abound Financial & Lifestyle Planning Pty Ltd (ABN 22 087 690 060). Abound Financial and Lifestyle Planning is an authorised representative of Charter Financial Planning Ltd ABN 35 002 976 294, Australian Financial Services Licence and Australian Credit Licence No. 234665.
For information about making complaints regarding the financial services we provide under our AFSL, please refer to our Complaints Management Policy. For complaints regarding any other service, please call 03 9071 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abound Business Solutions Pty Ltd: Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ), Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC), Registered Tax Agent (TPB)
- Abound Finance Pty Ltd: Finsure Finance & Insurance, Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC), Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA), Commercial & Asset Finance Brokers Association of Australia (CAFBA)
- Abound Financial and Lifestyle Planning Pty Ltd: Financial Advice Association Australia (FAAA), Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC), Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
For further information about how we manage your privacy, please refer to our Privacy Statement.
Information contained on this site
The website provides general information believed to be accurate but not exhaustive. It is not personal financial advice and should not replace professional guidance. We cannot guarantee accuracy or virus-free access.
Our engagements with clients are conducted per the terms contained in the engagement letter relevant to the services being provided along with our standard engagement terms.